The Myth: I gone to the campus for the tour before, therefore I won’t need to visit as an admitted student.
The Verdict: Even if you’ve been to campus, it’s helpful to consult with as an admitted student as you consider your admission offer.
Exactly what a time that is wonderful of! Admitted students recently heard it is time for students to make the important decision of where to go to college that they are part of the Trojan Family and now. At USC, we have many programs for students to obtain one last look before they make their decision.
Often times students may think it’s useless in the future to campus in April when they went on a trip their junior or senior year. Nevertheless, it may definitely be worth your time to see campus in the context as an admitted student. You are coming to campus to consider applying to USC. Is this a possibility when you take a tour as a prospective student? Can I see myself right here? What information do I need to know about applying?
Visiting campus being an student that is admitted an entirely different feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this point, USC is absolutely a possibility. We’ve extended an offer of admission, and now it’s time to just take a serious and close look. Where would I be living? That would be my classmates? Which professors will be teaching my royal vegas loyalty points classes? What communities will I join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and commence to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! It is possible to sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half day programs), or Admitted Student Day throughout your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We possibly may be visiting a populous city near you! We recognize that planing a trip to campus may be logistically hard, but you want to be certain to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can be made at also you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! With respect to the working office of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We desire to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: I’ve been admitted to spring, and so I’m waitlisted
The Myth: we’m a spring admit, and so I’m basically waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every year, USC admits students to the springtime semester, expecting to register about 300-500 of those students. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And while we may be able to move some of the learning pupils to the fall semester, springtime admission just isn’t a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
So just why do it is done by us? Well, every 12 months we understand there is going to be students making in the springtime semester by either graduating early or studying abroad. We also employ a admission that is competitive at USC, so we can never admit most of the wonderful students whom apply to USC. So spring admission permits us to admit even more of this amazing pupils we wish at USC we will have more space available in the spring semester because we know.
Spring admits are not any less important to USC than pupils admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after several semesters of college elsewhere. Spring admits are just as much USC students as some other Trojan, and we wish them at USC as just about any Trojan. Visiting USC in the spring gives you to start your college experience in a way that is unique. You can ease into the college change by taking classes at a community college that is local. It is possible to explore the global globe through a research abroad system. You can also have a break from the grind and enjoy a month or two off of school!
You should visit our web site at www.usc.edu/springadmit for those who haven’t done so currently. You can find a lot of details about the resources we have for the spring admits ranging from course planning for the fall to USC that is purchasing football tickets.
If you’re a spring admit, please know that you’re an accomplished pupil and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family. We look ahead to welcoming you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with decisions. In the event that you haven’t already, don’t panic. We will contact everybody else by June 1st with either a request for spring grades or even a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For all those of you have currently been admitted, or are wondering just what the next actions will be if you are admitted, this web site’s for you.
- In your letter of admission, you’ve probably noticed that it says you need to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of receiving your admission page. What this means is, you have until June 1st to decide if you receive the admission decision before June 1stst, you have actually two months to submit the deposit and form.
- Fill out the FAFSA as well as the CSS profile ASAP, if you don’t already completed. We don’t wish your power to invest in USC to be held up by educational funding. The earlier these documents are had by us, the faster we can allow you to get the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not fully guaranteed for transfer pupils, there is some availability. The earlier you apply, the greater the probabilities. It is possible to submit your housing application before the dedication deposit. USC additionally has student that is off-campus, so don’t forget to check those options too.
- Register for Orientation 5-7 business days after your submit your commitment deposit. You will receive an e-mail utilizing the link.
- Send all official that is final from your most recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you are a Trojan!
Of course, we have been constantly willing to help. So us a call if you need anything, please just give!